This unisex t-shirt featuring the front piece of the Richard II Quarto by William Shakespeare published in 1615, sports a stylish grunge design incorporating the original front piece image from the 1615 printing for Mathew Law “to be sold at his shop in Saint Paules Church-yard at the signe of the Foxe”. Just the thing for any fan of Shakespeare, this Richard II Quarto t-shirt also makes the perfect gift for an actor, writer or any other creative type in the Performing Arts who wants something a little different for their day-to-day wardrobe choices.
A well-tailored, high quality men’s t-shirt that can also be a more relaxed fitting woman’s tee for those gals who like a bit more room to move.
Some of the features we’re pretty proud of:
- Plain colour t-shirts are 100% Cotton (Heather Grey is 90% Cotton/10% Polyester, Charcoal Heather is 52% Cotton/48% Polyester)
- Sweatshop-free, ethically sourced
- Huge range of exciting colors
- Printed using cutting edge direct to garment technologies
- Slim fit, but if that’s not your thing, order a size up
- Garment is 4.2oz/145g in weight
- Fits true to size
- Double-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom
- Available to ship worldwide
This Shakespeare T-shirt is perfect for style-savvy humans who are always looking for something different. Actors looking for rehearsal gear. Writers looking for inspiration. Historians wanting to broaden their wardrobe choices. Librarians looking for something for Shakespeare Week. Whatever your bag, make your love of the Bard known to all with this stylish and attention-grabbing tee featuring this eye-catching design, exclusive to The Shakespeare Shoppe.
The Shakespeare Shoppe … it’s an Elizabethan thing …™
Product printed & shipped by Redbubble
Product design by Sally McLean for The Shakespeare Shoppe