Shakespeare First Folio Long T-Shirt featuring a full print of the front piece of the First Folio by William Shakespeare published in 1623, sports a stylish antique design incorporating the original front piece image from the 1623 printing by Issac Iaggard and Ed Blount. Just the thing for any fan of Shakespeare, this t-shirt also makes the perfect gift for an actor, writer or any other creative type in the Performing Arts who wants something a little different for their day-to-day wardrobe choices.
Made for those who like to make a splash with their casual day wear.
Some of the features we’re pretty proud of:
- Longer body length and scooped back hem
- Plain colour t-shirts are preshrunk 100% combed and ringspun Cotton and heather colours are 52% Cotton, 48% Polyester
- 4.2oz / 145g mid-weight soft fabric
- Blank t-shirts are supplied by Bella and Canvas who follow the World Responsible Apparel Practices Standards (WRAP)
- Printed using cutting edge direct to garment technologies
- Available to ship worldwide
This Shakespeare T-shirt is perfect for style-savvy humans who are always looking for something different. Actors looking for rehearsal gear. Writers looking for inspiration. Historians wanting to broaden their wardrobe choices. Librarians looking for something for Shakespeare Week. Whatever your bag, make your love of the Bard known to all with this stylish and attention-grabbing piece of wardrobe featuring this eye-catching design, exclusive to The Shakespeare Shoppe.
The Shakespeare Shoppe … it’s an Elizabethan thing …™
Product printed & shipped by Redbubble
Product design by Sally McLean for The Shakespeare Shoppe