Shakespeare First Folio Front Piece Unisex Lightweight Hoodie featuring the front piece of the First Folio by William Shakespeare published in 1623, sports a stylish grunge design incorporating the original front piece image from the 1623 printing by Issac Iaggard and Ed Blount. Just the thing for any fan of Shakespeare, this t-shirt also makes the perfect gift for an actor, writer or any other creative type in the Performing Arts who wants something a little different for their day-to-day wardrobe choices.
Works for guys and gals who like a bit of comfort with their classics.
Some of the features we’re pretty proud of:
- 7.5oz / 250gsm Preshrunk 55% Cotton / 45% Polyester French Terry
- Ringspun for softness
- Cold wash and hang out to dry to preserve your print
- 1×1 rib cuffs with spandex to maintain shape
- Front pouch (kangaroo) pocket and dyed to match drawcord detailing
- Sweatshop-free, ethically sourced
- Printed using cutting edge direct to garment technologies
- Available to ship worldwide
This Shakespeare Hoodie is perfect for style-savvy humans who are always looking for something different. Actors looking for rehearsal gear. Writers looking for inspiration. Historians wanting to broaden their wardrobe choices. Librarians looking for something for Shakespeare Week. Whatever your bag, make your love of the Bard known to all with this stylish and attention-grabbing tee featuring this eye-catching design, exclusive to The Shakespeare Shoppe.
The Shakespeare Shoppe … it’s an Elizabethan thing …™
Product printed & shipped by Redbubble
Product design by Sally McLean for The Shakespeare Shoppe