Shakespeare First Folio Chiffon Top featuring the front piece of the First Folio by William Shakespeare published in 1623, sports a stylish grunge design incorporating the original front piece image from the 1623 printing by Issac Iaggard and Ed Blount. Just the thing for any fan of Shakespeare, this t-shirt also makes the perfect gift for an actor, writer or any other creative type in the Performing Arts who wants something a little different for their day-to-day wardrobe choices.
Works for gals who like to add a bit of class to their smart/casual wardrobe choices.
Some of the features we’re pretty proud of:
- Front panel is edge-to-edge custom printed just for you
- Sublimation transfer print technique embeds dye into the fabric allowing it to stay soft and drapey
- Option of black or white back panel, sleeves and binding
- Slightly sheer 100% Polyester chiffon with silky handfeel, ideal for wearing as a layering piece with your faithful cami or bralette
- Loose cropped boxy style fit
- Printed using cutting edge direct to garment technologies
- Available to ship worldwide
This Shakespeare T-shirt is perfect for style-savvy humans who are always looking for something different. Actors looking for rehearsal gear. Writers looking for inspiration. Historians wanting to broaden their wardrobe choices. Librarians looking for something for Shakespeare Week. Whatever your bag, make your love of the Bard known to all with this stylish and attention-grabbing tee featuring this eye-catching design, exclusive to The Shakespeare Shoppe.
The Shakespeare Shoppe … it’s an Elizabethan thing …™
Product printed & shipped by Redbubble
Product design by Sally McLean for The Shakespeare Shoppe