This original rendering of the Front Piece to William Shakespeare’s “Romeo & Juliet” digitally restored and presented as a simple reproduction of the original text in black for all those lovers of Shakespeare, English Literature and/or Elizabethan theatre. Just the thing for any fan of Shakespeare, this t-shirt also makes the perfect gift for an actor, writer or any other creative type in the Performing Arts who wants something a little different for their day-to-day wardrobe choices.
Made for guys who like to make a splash with their casual day wear. Like your t-shirts to hang loose? Order a size or two up to get the comfy feel you want.
Some of the features we’re pretty proud of:
- Not your average t-shirt. Regular fit with double-needle hems, taped shoulder seams and ribbed neck bands for durability
- Perfect for gifting, this product is beautifully packaged and includes a wash bag, to keep your t-shirt looking great
- Plain color t-shirts are 100% Cotton. Marled and heathered colors are 85% Cotton / 15% Polyester
- 5.3 oz / 180 gsm heavyweight fabric, preshrunk to minimize shrinkage
- Printed on ethically sourced, high quality AS Colour tees
- Available to ship worldwide
This Shakespeare T-shirt is perfect for style-savvy humans who are always looking for something different. Actors looking for rehearsal gear. Writers looking for inspiration. Historians wanting to broaden their wardrobe choices. Librarians looking for something for Shakespeare Week. Whatever your bag, make your love of the Bard known to all with this stylish and attention-grabbing tee featuring this eye-catching design, exclusive to The Shakespeare Shoppe.
The Shakespeare Shoppe … it’s an Elizabethan thing …™
Product printed & shipped by Redbubble
Product design by Sally McLean for The Shakespeare Shoppe