There were six versions of William Shakespeare’s Hamlet printed as Quartos, not including the Folio versions. This frontpiece comes from the Second Quarto Variant (1605) – now digitally restored and available here. Just the thing for any fan of Shakespeare, this t-shirt also makes the perfect gift for an actor, writer or any other creative type in the Performing Arts who wants something a little different for their day-to-day wardrobe choices.
Works for guys who like a relaxed, classic fit.
Some of the features we’re pretty proud of:
- Plain colors are 100% preshrunk cotton, Heather Grey is 90% Cotton/10% Polyester, Charcoal Heather is 50% Cotton/50% Polyester
- Fabric Weight: 5.3oz /180gsm (heavyweight)
- Classic, generous, boxy fit
- Double-needle hems and neck band for durability
- Ethically sourced following the World Responsible Apparel Practices Standards
- Printed using cutting edge direct to garment technologies
- Available to ship worldwide
This Shakespeare T-shirt is perfect for style-savvy humans who are always looking for something different. Actors looking for rehearsal gear. Writers looking for inspiration. Historians wanting to broaden their wardrobe choices. Librarians looking for something for Shakespeare Week. Whatever your bag, make your love of the Bard known to all with this stylish and attention-grabbing tee featuring this eye-catching design, exclusive to The Shakespeare Shoppe.
The Shakespeare Shoppe … it’s an Elizabethan thing …™
Product printed & shipped by Redbubble
Product design by Sally McLean for The Shakespeare Shoppe